Indoor Air Quality - Testing and Remediation Services
Beginners - The Multiple Chemical Sensitivites Primer. Where to start looking for
information about MCS.
Chemical Injury Info Network
- Support and advocacy organization. Publishes "Our Toxic Times"
Chemfinder will scare the wits out of your. This is a good search engine for locating information about specific chemicals.
Environmental Health Network
- CA non profit agency for those disabled by chem. injury.Advocacy,newsletter,etc.
Feingold MCS Pure Facts Site
- Product hazards and suggested solutions
MCS Referral & Resources
- MCS facts, advocacy, scientific articles, referral service
NCCIN Web Page
- North Carolina Chemical Injury Network
NIEHS Web Site
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences - info and research
UKOPRP Web Site
- UK based National Foundation For The Chemically Hypersensitive
Lassen Technologies -
Resources for the Chemically Injured
Health & Environment Resource Center - steps you can take to improve the health and well-being of yourself and your family
Allergy tips from a fellow allergy sufferer - a voice of experience perspective and some very good links.
CQS Health and Environment - was developed to provide you with up-to-date, comprehensive information about health, fitness, and the environment and their intimate connection.
Yahoo's Multiple Chemical Sensitivity links - Lots of links and places to explore